Let’s get your answer of what is Will Smith’s net worth in 2020. “Men in black” famous, the one and only, Will Smith is an American actor, rapper, songwriter and producer. Millions of people love him, and undoubtedly he has been one of the most admiring actors throughout his career.
51 years old Will Smith’s net worth is $350 million dollars. Not only that, Jada Pinkett Smith, his wife’s Net worth as of 2020 is estimated at $60 million. That makes a sum total of $410 for this couple. This number has obviously made him one of the richest actors in the world. Don’t miss: Top 20 Richest Hollywood Actors in 2020
|Net Worth: $350 Million|
|Born: September 25, 1968|
|Education: Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)|
|Occupation: Actor, producer, rapper|
Will Smith Net Worth 2020
Will Smith net worth 2020 is $350 million dollar. We have a high research document on Will Smith, and we have collected the net worth of last 10 years. Here is the net worth in a graph.
|Year||Net Worth in Million||Currency|
Some Biographical info of Will Smith
Business: Overbrook Entertainment
Spouse: Jada Pinkett Smith (m. 1997), Sheree Zampino (m. 1992–1995)
Children: Trey, Jaden, and Willow.
Active Years: 1986–present
Awards: Academy Awards
Awards Won: At least 47
Other Names: Willard Carroll Smith Jr.
Famous Movie: I Am Legend, The Pursuit of Happyness, Men in Black, Bad Boys, I, Robot, etc.
Famous Song: WILL SMITH Gettin’ Jiggy Wit It, Miami, Switch, Just the Two of Us, Parents Just Don’t Understand, etc.
Tv Show: Rockin’ Through the Decades, fresh prince of bel air, The Gregory Hines Show, All of Us, etc.
Albums: The Remixes, Christmas Joy To The World, DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince.
Genres: Hip hop.
Labels: Jive, RCA, Columbia, SME, Interscope, Universal.
Associated acts: DJ Jazzy, Jeff & The Fresh Prince, Camp Lo, Christina Vidal, Eddie F, etc.
Will Smith Earnings Per Year
We love Will Smith and our curiosity was over $50 million earnings in 2020. However, due to covit-19 spread out, he could not earn his desire amount. Let’s see Will Smith’s earnings per year for the last 10 years.
|Year||Earnings in Million||Currency|
Will Smith Early Life
Will Smith was born and brought up in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on the 25th September 1968. He was a child of working parents. His mother was a school board administrator, and his father a refrigerator engineer.
01. He was gifted with three siblings; his older sister named Pamela and younger twins Harry and Ellen.
02. Smith received his education from Overbrook High School and did get offered a scholarship at MIT, which he refused to take because he had no interest in going to college. He was a real dreamer. His dream was to become a rapper, and that’s what he set out to do.
03. Jeffrey Allen Townes, popular local DJ, was one among his childhood friends who was eventually known as DJ Jazzy Jeff. Their meeting was also surprising! It was luck by chance. When Jeff was performing down the street and needed a hype man. Smith grabbed the chance and they two had instant chemistry. Later on They formed a group called DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince.
04. In 1986, they got signed with Russell Simmons at Def Jam Records who signed them to a deal. In 1987 their debut album “Rock the House” was released. The album was a blast.
05. Their second album is also a smash hit named “He’s the DJ, I’m the Rapper” released in 1988. It was a big hit selling more than 3 million copies. In total, this duo released around five albums together.
06. In 1988, Will achieved the Grammy Award for the newly formed Rap category.
Will Smith Career
Smith started his career by forming the rap group ‘DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince’ with his friend Jeffrey Townes in the 80s. They had a series of famous hits, including ‘Summertime’ and ‘Parents Just Don’t Understand’.
- But Will started spending a lot of money, and ended scoring up a tax debt of $2.8 million. The IRS started taking various possessions of Smith. At that time he was approached about the making of ‘The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’.
- He was in need of money and open to trying new things. Therefore, he accepted the opportunity to appear in the show, and the show was a blast. But unfortunately For a short while one fourth of his pay-cheque from the show was going straight to the IRS.
- After performing in the show, he started singing in several films in the 90s, including Six Degrees of Separation, Bad Boys, Men in Black and Enemy of the State.
Will Smith Movie Career
Will Smith is one of the highest-paid actors in the world till 2020. He became the only actor in the Hollywood industry who gave eight consecutive films estimated gross over USD 100 million in the domestic box office, and eleven consecutive films gross over USD 150 million internationally.
- As of 2014, he played the leading role in 17 films out of 21 earned worldwide gross earnings of over USD 100 million each.
- Smith has great work experience with some of the best actors in the industry, including Margot Robbie, Martin Lawrence, Jason Bateman, and his son Jaden Smith.
Will Smith Movies to Come
- King Richard -November 25, 2020
- Bright 2 (August 6, 2021)
- The Council (TBA)
- Hancock 2 (TBA)
- Uptown Saturday Night (TBA)
- Will Smith Personal Life
- Will Smith married Sheree Zampino in 1992 but they got divorced in 1995.
- The couple has a son, Trey, who showed his appearances in 1998 in his father’s music video for the “Just the Two of Us”
- In 1997, Smith married Jada Koren Pinkett who is an actress.
- The couple has two children: Jaden Christopher Syre Smith (born 1998) & Willow Camille Reign Smith (born 2000).
- Their first child came up with his appearance in The Pursuit of Happyness and After Earth and then their daughter in I Am Legend
Will Smith’s Spending Money
The Smiths are car lovers! They spend a big amount of their money on luxury cars. Will owns a list of expensive cars namely
- Maybach 57s (USD 170,000),
- 1965 Ford Taurus (USD 46,000),
- Cadillac Escalade ESV (USD 75,000 to USD 99,000), and
- Lincoln Navigator (USD 49,000 to USD 59,000).
- Bentley Azure,
- Mercedes Benz GL450.
01. The couple enjoys the most beautiful and expensive vacation trips. They spend a lot on it; it seems they love their personal life so much.
02. Over the years the Smiths have also owned real estate estimated at $100 million across the world.
03. Their Calabasas home costs $42 million.
04. The Smiths also spend millions to fulfill their kids’ wishes. Jaden, Willow, and Trey. For example in 2016, they bought Jade his own 6000 square foot home that estimates $4 million.
They also spend in charity. Will Smith and Jada belong to their own foundation named “The Will and Jada Smith Family Foundation”, which has given more than $1 million to charity organizations. Christian churches, the Scientology organization, and Mosques are the biggest beneficiaries. They also donated funds to build a Scientologist school in 2010.
5 Rules for Success from Will Smith
1. Forget Plan B, one is enough: it might be distracting you to reach your Plan A
2. Broaden your surrounding: try to enrich yourself and enlarge your community as well
3. Work harder than most other: if you don’t work harder than most other around you you can’t expect to surpass them
4. Make A Choice of your own: be very focused to your choice in your life
5. Have a Purpose of your life: fix a purpose that contains your soul because at the end of the day that becomes the only motivation to work hard day & night.
Summary: Will Smith is undoubtedly an outstanding actor and admired by almost everyone.Will Smith has a high net worth today in 2020, but we have witnessed his journey from The Fresh Prince to a world famous actor today, we know how much he deserves it and what a tough journey he has gone through. Probably that is the reason why he is in the heart of millions of his fans.