What is Nicki Minaj net worth 2021? And the answer is Nicki Minaj net worth in 2021 is $85 million dollars. Onika Tanya Maraj! Got the name? If not I am making it a little easy for you!
Nicki Minaj! Yes, she 37 years old well-known rapper, singer, and writer who has built up her reputation for her bright career as well as her friendly personality. She spent most of her childhood in New York, though she was born in Trinidad. She has a huge income per year. Being one of the most influential female artists and top hip-hop performers she is yet to earn a lot more than we guess.
|Net Worth||$85 Million|
|Born||8 Dec 1982|
|Education||Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School|
|Occupation||Rapper, actress, singer, songwriter, voice actress, model, businesswoman|
|Height||5.1 foot (1.57m)|
Nicki Minaj Net Worth 2021
Nicki Minaj’s net worth is $85 million in 2021. Let’s see her past 10 years net worth.
|Year||Net Worth in Million||Currency|
Some Biographical info of Nick Minaj
Spouse: Kenneth Petty (m. 2019)
Children: 1 Baby
Active Years: 2004 – Present
Awards: American Music Award for Favorite Artist Rap/Hip-Hop
Awards Won: At least 37
Full Names: Onika Tanya Maraj
Famous Song: Nicki Minaj Super Bass, Anaconda, Only, etc.
Albums: Queen, Pink Friday, The Pinkprint, Beam Me Up Scotty, etc.
Origin: New York City, Queens, U.S
Genres: Hip hop, R&B, pop, dance
Labels: Cash Money, Young Money, Republic
Nicki Minaj Earnings Per Year
Nicki Minaj is one of the popular celebrities in the world, and she earns a lot per year. Most of her earnings are coming from her music career and popular ironic figure. Let’s see her income per year.
|Year||Earnings in Million||Currency|
Nicki Minaj Early Life:
- Nicki Minaj was born in Trinidad & Tobago on the 8th December 1982.
- Minaj spent her childhood with her grandmother in Trinidad. Later on, she was brought to NY with her mother who started studying at Monroe College when Minaj was 5 years old.
- Unfortunately, she got an extremely addicted father who was addicted and burned their house.
- She is gifted with a musical voice from her childhood and made the best use of it. From her childhood, she started rapping and also tried singing songs differently.
- Using a different voice while singing has become her signature style.
- After completing her graduation from LaGuardia High School in Manhattan, Minaj decided to become an actress. She had an extremely struggling acting career and worked as a waitress at Red Lobster in the Bronx. But unfortunately, she was also fired from there.
Nicki Minaj Career:
- Nicki started her music career in 2004 and signed with the group Full Force for six months.
- With a gap of one year her first and second mixtapes released in 2007 and 2008.
- In 2009, Minaj was introduced by Lil Wayne and she was offered to sign a contract with Young Money Entertainment.
- After signing, she appeared in a series of songs and the upcoming young money artists.
- Her debut album Pink Friday got released in 2010, which has a business of 375000 copies just in the first week.
- It can be said that Pink Friday was the breakthrough of her career, which brought Nicki to the limelight.
- Her solos were sold tens of million dollars worldwide which eventually made Nicki Minaj one of the top hip hop artists.
Nicki Minaj’s Source of Income
It’s a general curiosity of us to know about her earning sources and from where she managed to earn this much! In this case, I must say she has really a huge source of earning from the fashion and movie world apart from her musical career. The description below is only for those diehard fans of her-
Nicki Minaj Songs and Music:
- Her Music albums are one of the major earning sources so far. Since she got signed with Lil Wayne back in 2009, she has a long way of music albums released every then and now.
- Minaj covered 5 million albums and 20 million solos till September 2018
- She frequently appears on multiple billboard top tracks, such as Justin Bieber’s “Beauty and a Beat” or Jessie J and Ariana Grande’s “Bang Bang.”
- Sometimes she earns huge from one verse! She earned $50000 on singing a verse on Kanye West’s “Monster.”
Foreign and Private Performances:
- In 2015, Minaj’s pink print tour was estimated the top highest that earned around $13 million
- She also knows about doing private circuits.
- From performing on Floyd Mayweather’s daughter on 14th February she earned $50,000
- She earned $300,000 to $500,000 at some bar performance in the mitzvah.
- The famous programme, American idol paid her $12 million to become a judge there.
Voice over Artist:
- In 2014, she worked in the movie “the other woman,” which made approximately $196 million worldwide.
- Nicki in 2016 featured “Barbershop: The Next Cut” 2016, which earned $55 million.
- She has also done voiceover work such as “Ice Age: Continental Drift” and “Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.”
Nicki Minaj Endorsement Deals:
- In 2012, Nicki entered into MAC and became the brand ambassador- “the face of the viva glam” campaign. Her viva glam lipstick was the highest selling at that time.
- In 2012 she signed a deal with Pepsi and from there she earned a million dollars.
- She has been dealing with a world-famous brand, Addidas as well.
- In 2012 we saw her releasing her nail polish collection with OPI 2012.
- Elegant and branded outfits and jewelry is one of her major expenses. Apart from that she also spends money on others. She spends money on student scholarships.
- Gifts are also her favorite, but she loves giving more than getting. It came to the headlines when she sent Cardi B a $5,000 g basket full of gifts bought from West Hollywood baby boutique Petit Trésor.
- She is kind of a spendthrift when it comes to spending on her hobby. According to her own statement to magazines, she used to spend $50,000 per month on Giuseppe, Versace, YSL, and Fendi shoes.
- In 2014, she got everyone’s attention when she arrived at the MTV Movie Awards in her Maybach 62S, approximately $500,000.
- Not only that, she reportedly admitted that she spent $30,000 to get her car painted.
Success Rules from Nicki Minaj
All her success rules stem from her own philosophy of doing things right in her life. 10 best pieces of advice from her voice clearly show that hard work with a pinch of gratitude led her to this success. Fans, Have a look at the list, it might lift you up fighting your own struggles indeed.
- Follow Your Heart: yes! Success comes from here, believe it.
- Work Hard: no shortcut
- Do It Right: that’s a mandatory
- Don’t Ever Give Up: if you give up then it’s better to not give a start
- Evolve: evolve like the phoenix
- be thankful: that makes you humble and your fame stable
- be Your Own Boss: don’t consider a boss other than your own self
- Don’t Play the Victim: that’s so cheap ! and yes if you still do so it comes back in its own way
- Stand Up for Yourself: help yourself your God will help you
- Learn from everyone: there is no age of learning, make sure you keep learning for the rest of your life.
- A lavish lifestyle is not enough to describe her since Nicki is not such a celebrity spending only on herself. She is helping the people who are in need in multiple ways. In 2016, she announced a giveaway scholarship called a student of the game. Hence Minaj receives some requests for assistance with student intuitions, loans, and some more in attendance. She has another announcement on Twitter that she will select 20 girls who will get help from her.
Nicki Minaj Personal Life:
- She has got five siblings named Brandon Lamar, Micaiah Maraj, Jelani Maraj, and Ming Maraj from her parents named Carol and Robert Maraj.
- She herself has announced her marriage on social media accounts through a video that later on got viral. She got hitched with Keneth Petty on October 20, 2019.
Nicki Minaj Lifestyle:
- We can easily assume her craze for branded accessories when we look at her performing fire on stage or just staring at her lifestyle on insta or Facebook! it’s jaw-dropping right ? she herself admitted the fact that she usually spends thousands of dollars on accessories and these are really
- Minaj spends around $50,000 per month on branded accessories like Versace, YSL, and Fendi shoes.
Nicki Minaj House:
According to her lifestyle it is obvious that she loves to live in a lavish house.
- As of 2019 she used to live in Malibu
- Then she moved to Los Angeles with her boyfriend
- The luxurious mansion comprises 8 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, one swimming pool with splendid view.
Nicki Minaj Cars:
Interestingly all of her cars are pink in colour, the list is quite long to see, here it goes for you!
- Pink Lamborghini Aventador estimated $394000
- Pink Bentley Continental estimated $200000
- Surprisingly, a red Gallardo estimated $200000
Famous Album of Nicki Minaj:
- Playtime Is Over > July 5, 2007
- Sucka free > April 12, 2008
- Beam Me Up Scotty > April 18 , 2009
- Barbie World > 2010
- Breakthrough with Pink Friday > 2010 -2011
- Pink Friday> Roman Reloaded and The Re-Up > 2012- 2013
- The Pinkprint> 2014
- Queen > 2018 -201
There is a common curiosity among the fans about minaz; if she is richer than Cardi B or not ! Yes, according to some study she is richer than Cardi B. Nicki Minaj is a social media diva and influential female artist with an estimated net worth of $100 million and we hope this will keep growing at a full phase in future.