Alan Olav Walker whose celebrated name Alan Walker and earlier known as DJ Walkzz is a 23 years old young DJ star. He was born on 24 August 1997. By nationality, he is an American, but he was born in Northampton, United Kingdom.
By profession, he is a Norwegian based record producer and DJ, best recognized for his single titled “Faded” featured in 2015 for which he has received platinum authorization in more countries.
As of 2021, his net worth is $18 million. Not only that, but he is also famous for being ranked as 17th on DJ Mag’s Top 100 DJs list of 2017 where he got placed at 38 positions higher than compared to its last year.
|Net Worth||$18 Million|
|Born||August 24, 1997|
|Occupation||DJ, record producer|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
Alan Walker Net Worth till 2021
Alan Walker earns a lot in his life although this is the starting of his career. By the grace of God, he has become a millionaire in a very short time. Let’s see Alan Olav Walker’s net worth till 2021.
Some Biographical Info of Alan Walker
Active Years: 2012 – Present
Awards: International Dance Music Awards.
Famous Song: Faded, Darkside, On My Way, etc.
Albums: Different World, Faded Japan ‑ EP, Live Fast.
Genres: EDM, electro house, progressive house, big room house, deep house
Labels: MER, Sony, DM, RCA, NCS, Ultra
Instruments: Programming, keyboards, piano
Channels: Alan Walker
Years Active: 2015 – Present
Genre: Music, vlog
Subscribers: 37.3+ Million
Total Views: 9.22+ Billion
Awards: 1 Silver, Golden, and Diamond Play Button from YouTube.
Alan Walker Earning till 2021
As of 2021, Alan Walker has a net worth of an estimated $18 million. As a music personality, he makes most of his earnings with his career as а record producer and DJ.
- He earns а major portion of his income from his career as а record producer though the release of his solos, albums and also producing tracks collaborating with many producers.
- The record producers receive а giant share of income right from YouTube revenue and also by working as DJ.
- He earned well through many of his songs. He also arranges concerts which made him earn good net worth.
- Being active in this field from the year 2012 till today and also for his being expert in genres such as Electro house, Progressive house, and electronic dance music he has already made his very own field where he alone can dictate his ambitions.
Alan Walker Еаrlу Lіfе
Alan Walker was born in the year 1997. His parents are Philip Alan Walker and Hilde Omdal Walker. From the time of his birth, He got approved with dual citizenship because of his parental base. When he was two years old He shifted to Bergen in Norway with his sister and parents.
- He was brought up by his two siblings-one sister whose name is Camilla Joy, older to him, and one brother named Andreas Walker, who is younger to him.
- He was brought up in a digital era hence he has automatically developed an interest in computers, and later he also worked on his passion for programming and graphic design as well.
- He is among those creative record producers who were grown up in the absence of any musical based background. Later, he was self-taught and develop himself by learning from tutorials, which were time to time posted on YouTube and related to music production.
Alan Walker Musical Career
Alan Walker began with his career back in the year 2012 while listening to the sing produced by Whistle, and then he approached to a DJ with a notion to know how he got to produce such music. Besides, he was also who are inspired by EDM producers known as К-391 and Athrix
His other motivations include film composers such as Steve Jablonsky and Hans Zimmer. It is heard that he initiated most of his music works right on his own laptop by FL Studio.
- This producer has released а track known as best known as “Fade” during the Year 2014. The track become so famous that it was re-released via a well-known record label termed as NoCopyrightSounds.
- He was also signed with MER Musikk under the lead of Sony Music Sweden and also next released single Musikk which was known as “Faded” а pre-mastered kind of vocal of “Fade”. This was shown by pop singer Iselin Solheim.
- Even his corresponding solo topped in charts within, year-end Switzerland, and Germany Austria, Sweden. It also achieved а place one iTunes charts in a total of 32 countries and has made а position in the top 10 lists within Spotify Global Chart.
- One of his music videos which was shown on YouTube has reached higher than 1.2 billion views along with 7.9 million likes which has got а place among top 20 maximum like YouTube videos.
Alan Walker Аwаrdѕ & Асhіеvеmеntѕ
He has achieved a series of awards and achievement within this short span of his career. Some of those are as follows:
- He has won Arets Musikk (Music of the Year) from an organization named Gullsnutten for his musical production done as Alan Walker in the Year 2016.
- He has also achieved Eksportprisen ’16 (The Export Prize ’16) from Spellemann and Music Norway 2017.
- He has also achieved the Best Norwegian Act from MTV Europe Music Awards 2017.
Alan Walker Personal Life
There is no end to the curiosity of his fans about his personal life. This is an obvious curiosity therefore some facts for his die-hard fans as follows
- He is undoubtedly one of the busiest artists around, but that does not mean that this man is not ‘Alone’ and he has certainly an active love life. And unlike others, he doesn’t hide his partner from the world. Her name is Viivi Niemi!
- Another general curiosity about his personal life is his mask. According to him, it has become a part of his uniform. He wears it to symbolize that people are all the same and equal. He likes to believe that the person behind the mask could be anyone. Could be the person behind the mask and anyone can achieve amazing things in this beautiful world.
- So now what is the type of mask this young star put on? It’s Airinum Urban Air Mask 2.0
- A campaign sharing Alan’s life through the lenses of his new Airinum mask was a step beautifully taken to create a campaign raising awareness about air pollution. At the same time, it could provide a means for immediate protection through a unique design of the Airinum Urban Air Mask 2.0.
Alan Walker Aesthetics
Walker was originally known as “DJ Walkzz” or “Walkzz” when he started out. He ended up using his real name, Alan Walker, as his artist name after signing up with a record label.
- He designed his own logo back in 2013 which consists of a symbol of intertwined letters “A” and “W” which are obviously the initials of his name.
- He always uses a hoodie and face mask while performing on stage. When he was asked why he used a mask during an interview by NRK, he clearly stated that It was to keep a low profile while maintaining the mental image they have given him. He thought it was pretty cool. It was a little twist that made people ask themselves questions about who really was the person behind Alan Walker. On an episode of his unmasked series, he said that The mask is more of a sign along with a symbol of unity and sameness and being alike each other, rather than him being different from the other ones.
Philosophy of Alan Walker
Through his masks, his life’s philosophy comes out beautifully. He undoubtedly is a believer of humanity who believes in equality and sameness. It’s true that we all are unique and different; this difference is celebrated everywhere, however, alongside we can not simply forget that we also own a delicate sameness that makes us human.
This sameness is our strength too, like our differences, since it makes us believe that we all are the same to create and to be creative, and we can do many beautiful things that happen like others are doing. Very interesting right? Be the same, be united, be strong, and make the source of strength for others. Who would not love this philosopher Alan Walker under his veil? I am not for sure.
Alan Walker Tours
He has given the lead to many tours. These tours are certain parts of his multicultural experiences that have helped him make a unique personality in his personal and professional life as well. As many of his fans have a curiosity about his tours the list is given below:
- Walker Tour (2016–2018)
- World of Walker Tour (2018)
- Different World Tour (2018—2019)
- Aviation Tour (2019)
There are also some supporting tours in his list. The names are as follows
- Rihanna – Anti-World Tour (2016)
- Justin Bieber – Purpose World Tour (2017)
- Martin Garrix – Thursdays at Ushuaia
Alan Walker undoubtedly is one of the young and skilled record producers who have earned fame in the record production industry at such his young age. Till now He has got enough wealth and has already become а matter of jealous even for many experienced record producers.
However, money is not the only term he is concerned with, he has also achieved a gradual development in his personality. He holds a high philosophy towards human existence, a preacher of equality, and equal rights as well. Holding this eccentric personality at such a young age is not a joke.
Therefore, his fans and followers certainly have faith in him that with time, gradually, he will learn more, work harder, and will keep growing both economically and philosophically. This success is just a start, let’s wish him all good wishes for his future career endeavors.