50 Cent’s net worth 2023 is $100 Million USD till now. His name is actually Curtis Jackson. Fifty Cent is one of the most iconic rappers of this century based in the USA. His extremely struggling childhood has influenced him to achieve all his success in music as well as the business industry. During his career, 50 Cent has earned at least $260+ million from various endeavors.
A Brooklyn robber was 50 Cent’s idol and the name 50 Cent is inspired by that robber. However, Fifty Cent was a multitalented man from the beginning. His hard works fetch him this position of one of the high paying celebrities in the world.
|Net Worth:||$100 Million|
|Born:||6 July 1975|
|Height:||6 Feet (183 cm)|
|Occupation:||Rapper, singer, songwriter, entrepreneur, actor, investor, television producer.|
Fifty Cent Net Worth 2023
50 Cent’s net worth as counted in 2023 is $100 Million USD. This is the recent calculation when you are reading this article because we update 50 Cent’s net worth every day. With so many obstacles in his musical career, he has earned a lot in his whole life. Let’s see an overall high Net Worth he earned in the last 05 years:
|Year||Net Worth in Million||Currency|
Some Biographical Info of 50 Cent
Education: Andrew Jackson High School
Business: SMS Audio, Sire Spirits, etc
Spouse: Single (At Present)
Children: Marquise Jackson, Sire Jackson
Active Years: 1996 – Present
Awards: American Music Awards
Awards Won: At least 86
Full Name: Curtis James Jackson III
Other Names: Ferrari F-50
Movie: Power, Escape Plan: The Extractors, Den of Thieves, etc.
Famous Song: In Da Club, Candy Shop, P.I.M.P, etc.
Albums: Get Rich or Die Tryin, The Massacre, Before I Self Destruct, etc.
Genres: Hip hop
Labels: Caroline, Capitol, G-Unit, Columbia, Shady, Aftermath, Interscope, Universal, etc.
Instruments: G-Unit, Eminem, Dr. Dre, The Gme, Deep, Rotimi, etc.
50 Cent’s Earnings Per Year
2007-2008 was the growing time of 50 Cent. If he can sustain the income rate and if there was not any significant ups and downs, 50 Cent’s present net worth would be $300+ million. However, let’s have a look of his income per year.
|Year||Earnings in Million||Currency|
50 Cent’s Professional Career Highlights
- BET Awards – Best New Artist (2003)
- American Music Awards – Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Male Artist (2003)
- BRIT Awards – International Breakthrough Artist (2004)
- World Music Awards – World’s Best Selling Pop Male Artist (2003, 2005)
- Billboard Music Awards – Top Hot 100 Artist (2005)
- BET Hip-Hop Awards – Hustler of the Year (2007)
- Grammy Awards – Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group (Crack a Bottle, 2010)
- Power of the Dollar (2000)
- Rare (2003)
- Get Rich or Die Tryin’ (2003)
- The Massacre (2005)
- Curtis (2007)
- Bulletproof (2007)
- 5 (Murder By Numbers (2012)
- Animal Ambition (2014)
- The Kanan Tape (2015
- His single mother, Sabrina, passed away in an unexplained fire at a very early stage of his life (8) and in reality she was a drug dealer.
- He was brought up by his grandmother.
- Jackson wanted to be a boxer. He trained and fought at the junior level,
- At the age of 12 he got into the world of crime, drugs and weapons At age 12, he began dealing narcotics after school. He worked around six months in boot camp and completed his GED there.
- He has not received high school education.
- His name 50 cent is inspired by a Brooklyn robber, robber who is his idol.
- At the beginning 50 Cent started rapping and writing music in a friend’s basement groomed by Jam Master Jay, on how to compose songs, structure bars and produce choruses, etc.
- His first feature was on the album ‘Shut ‘em Down’ by Onyx.
- ‘Get Rich or Die Tryin”, his first album, was an honest demonstration of his reality and gave him huge sales of $10 million.
- In 1999 Jackson got signed to Columbia Records. A year after, his debut album, ‘Power of the Dollar’ got released.
- One of his big hits was his solo “How to Rob”.
- In 1999 Jackson was shot by an assailant nine times.
- He was hospitalized for around two weeks. Sitting there in hospital he did sign a publishing deal with Columbia Records but he was dropped by Columbia when he wanted to publish the song Ghetto Qu’ran.
- When he was blacklisted by the United States recording industry he went to Canada to record songs and build up his popularity.
- He released the mixtape Guess Who’s Back? In 2002
Successful RAP Career
- Eminem was overwhelmed by Guess Who’s Back? he invited Jackson to Los signed a $1 million dollar record deal and then released No Mercy, No Fear.
- 50 Cent gained huge popularity in 2003 through his debut album Get Rich or Die Trying. It stood at No. 1 on the Billboard charts and was sold almost a million copies in its first few days. Within a week, In Da Club, the lead single set a record of the “most-listened-to” song in radio history.
- Just a few days later, Interscope gave him his own label, G-Unit Records.
- He released his next album in March 2005, The Massacre. 1.14 million copies of it were sold in its first four !
- His third album named Curtis was released in 2007.
- Before I Self Destruct, his fourth album was released in November 2009.
- Till now his studio albums have sold above 21 million units.
Movie Career of 50 Cent
He appeared in Get Rich or Die Tryin’, Home of the Brave and Righteous Kill. He made his appearances and gave voice-overs in multiple other films including Hustlers (2019), Power (I) (2014) and The Simpsons (1989).
Got nominated in 138 awards till now and received 88 which is almost 70% of those he was nominated for including 16 Billboard Hip Hop artists awards, 3 BET awards, 6 Vibe awards,6 World Music Awards,2 Grammy and 11 ASCAP awards so far.
Awards for Respective Albums He Produced
Get Rich or Die Tryin’ (2003)
- Billboard Music Award f
- Best New Artist nomination at the 46th Grammy Awards,
- ASCAP Songwriter of the Year Award.
The Massacre (2005)
- Six Billboard Music Awards,
- Five Grammy nominations, and
- ASCAP Songwriter of the Year award.
- Best-Selling Hip-Hop Artist at the 2007 World Music Awards
Business Life and his Multiple Investments
Making money is a strategy used by the talented people. Wise men always try to increase income sources rather than single income. When you increase your earning sources that sources will pay you like a magic moneymaker. 50 Cent invested in sectors including:
- Real Estate
- Financial market investments
- Boxing promotions
- Consumer electronics
Most Successful Deals
Vitamin Water Deal:
- His most successful venture was GlacéauVitaminWater. He made an enhanced water drink called Formula 50. He earned $100 million after taxes.
Effen Vodka Deal:
- In July 2017, it was reported that 50 sold his minority stake in Effen Vodka for $60 million. 50 Cent confirmed that the deal happened, but did not actually confirm the $60 million number.
- In 2003, 50 Cent bought a 17-acre property in Connecticut with features of a 50,000 square-foot residence along with 37 bathrooms, 21 bedrooms, a gym, a casino, and a nightclub. He paid $4.1 million for the property.
According to Forbes’ annual Hip Hop’s Wealthiest Artists list, 50 was said to be worth $155 million after-tax. He’d been consistent every year since 2007. But in July 2015, in a shocking announcement 50 Cent declared bankruptcy with a debt of $US32.5 million.
THE LEGAL BATTLES
- The court ordered him to pay $7 million to LastoniaLeviston whose sex tape was posted online without her consent. The reason behind this action was reported because she dated Rick Ross, his long-time enemy.
- He had to pay $17 million to headphone manufacturer Sleek Audio due to a failed deal to launch his own headphone line. The company did not give him back his initial $2 million investment.
- US Bankruptcy Court revealed in 2015 that 50 was earning $185,000 every month from marketing and promotional deals. However, he was spending around on $72,000 on his home and $108,000 for multiple expenses. This reckless spending was one of the reasons behind his gradual downfall.
- His movie production company G-Unit was shut down. His second movie company named Cheetah Vision could not prove a huge financial success.
- 50’s once-popular clothing company, G-Unit Clothing, cut off ties with its parent company, Marc Ecko Enterprises, in 2008 and since then could not see the same success.
- His boxing promotions company also broke apart.
- Remarkably, 50 got up from bankruptcy earlier than expected in reportedly paying off all his debt in February 2017.
Favorite Quotes from 50 Cent
I love you like a fat kid love cake
You shouldn’t throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw, you should watch yo mouth: cause I’ll break yo face.
In Hollywood, they say there’s no business like show business in the hood they say there’s no business like a ho business.
Every negative is a positive. The bad things that happen to me, I somehow make them good. That means you can’t do anything to hurt me.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
If you die in an elevator, make sure you press the up button.
Behind me is infinite power. Before I am an endless possibility, around me is boundless opportunity. My strength is mental, physical, and spiritual.
People who actually have money don’t want to talk about it. They want to talk about everything else.
The only one I can have a problem with is myself. It’s probably why my only competition is myself.
I don’t display emotions. I have every feeling that everyone else has But I’ve developed ways to suppress them. Anger is one of my most comfortable feelings.
05 Rules for Success – 50 Cent
- Work Hard
- Trim your Fat
- Fear Nothing
- Don’t Be Ashamed of Your Past
- Do What You Love
- In 2009, Lastonia Leviston condemned 50 Cent for uploading a stolen sex tape to his website.
- in 2016 Brandon Parrott, a producer, alleged Dr. Dre and 50 Cent for using a beat of his for the “Get Rich or Die Tryin'” song “P.I.M.P.” however parrot himself dropped the lawsuit the same year it was filed.
- In 2018, he along with Akbar Abdul-Ahad, her ex-boyfriend, was sued by Teairra Mari for allegedly planning to sexually threaten her.
50 Cent’s Love for Luxury
- His former Estate, The Tyson mansion, included 21 bedrooms with a racquetball court an 8 car garage, and a home movie theater.
- He owns expensive & luxurious vehicles estimated at $500,000. Among his vehicles are-
- 1966 Chevrolet Coupe
- 2015 Chevrolet Suburban
- Rolls-Royce Phantom
- 2005 Chevrolet Suburban
- 2008 Dodge Sprinter
- 2003 Chevrolet Suburban
- 2012 Suzuki Kizashi Sport
- The rapper also has both a private jet and yacht that he often utilizes with friends and family.
When you rise above the hardships, success follows. Yes, He’s debt-free so far, still performing occasional shows and holds several investments and till today In the world of entertainment, the name 50 cents comes as one of the wealthiest people, no doubt.