Heading home after the last shift of your working week you feel in a great mood. It’s been hard work for a few years, but you are now feeling the benefits having moved into a home with your partner and have done much work to renovate it to somewhere that you both feel relaxed.
You are eagerly anticipating friends visiting for food and drinks. Your abode is a great source of pride and receives some nice comments whenever anyone calls round. One of the outstanding features which draws compliments is your cedar blinds. You knew as soon as you saw them being advertised that you were making a sound purchase for several reasons.
- You knew that you would be getting excellent value for money and an easy installation compared to curtains. Their durability is an outstanding feature, as they are likely to last for many years to come as cedar is easier to refurbish, rather than having to replace them. When showing signs of age, you can simply revarnish them so that they are as good as new once again.
- Because cedar can withstand most conditions you have also decided to fit the blinds on the outside of your house, meaning blocking out light fully when you need a cool ambience to chill and watch a favourite movie or listen to music together. At the same time, you both looked on longingly at one day having a set of the most luxurious shower curtains in your bathroom.
- Cedar blinds offer a fantastic way of controlling the temperature in your home without the requirement of excessive use of your air con, which is also good for your financial status as bills drop.
- The blinds are easily adjustable to let in just the perfect amount of light that you require but also create privacy so your more intimate don’t become a public spectacle. The blinds also form an excellent form of security to your property.
- Having cedar blinds is highly fashionable with simple lines and an unassuming design. It provides the opportunity for greater viewing of all your décor, rather than much hidden by long curtain drapes.
- You are so glad that you chose the company that you did who has been manufacturing their blinds for over 70 years, with full servicing and repairs as part of the service allowing you to sit back and choose a perfect dinner cruise.
- Having cedar blinds is easier and more convenient to clean, rather than curtains which attract dust, damp and sometimes even made which can pollute your home. The cleaning of curtains is exhausting and can be expensive, whereas wooden blinds simply require a quick dust or wipe.
- Selecting cedar sees the wood offer several shades as it pink to reddish colour often sees other hues intermixed to give a unique and beautiful look.
Purchasing wooden blinds gave your home a modern and attractive quality, which offered value for money without requiring the hassle of maintenance through their outstanding durability.